Less than a month away, get to work!

Asian-Horror-Movie Site News

Re: Less than a month away, get to work!

Postby Rwyka on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:29 pm

LFrog1386 wrote:I don't know how I can do it without a photographer-I live alone. :cry:

I did those pictures without a photographer. Excuse invalid, get to work.
Rwyka

Postby thenettler on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 am

Yar, okay Rwy. But please be patient...we're still waiting for props, the dentist chair still hasn't been delivered and my nun's habit hasn't come in the mail yet.
Image Image Image
thenettler

Postby LFrog1386 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:12 am

:lol: Can't wait to see that!!!!
"There is not a grain of dust, not an atom that can become nothing, yet man believes that death is the annihilation of his being."
Arthur Schopenhauer
LFrog1386

Postby tmifune on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:20 am

Im still waiting for my candy boobs, where be they rw?
tmifune

Postby Rwyka on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:52 pm

I'm still waiting for and address and last name tmi
Rwyka

Postby HandsomeDan on Tue May 03, 2011 12:41 am

man, it's almost a week away and still nothing here.
HandsomeDan
Valued Member

Postby LFrog1386 on Tue May 03, 2011 3:19 am

I am out of ideas, time and do not have anything with which to photograph myself. Sorry guys. :(

And what about you, Handsome Dan? Why aren't you posting anything? :D
"There is not a grain of dust, not an atom that can become nothing, yet man believes that death is the annihilation of his being."
Arthur Schopenhauer
LFrog1386

Postby Rwyka on Tue May 03, 2011 3:56 am

Tmi, candy boobs. get a picture in asap!

Boo frogg, not even a shitty cellphone pic with Ebola?
Rwyka

Postby LFrog1386 on Tue May 03, 2011 4:25 am

Sure I have a regular camera but it's kinda hard to take a pic of yourself without a timer and tripod. And I don't really have time to get dressed up in costume since I work 6-7 days a week, either. Plus my puter crashed so anything from my old computer is gone unless my nephew can restore the hard drive and send me a disc back up. Right now, I got nuthin'. :(
Arthur Schopenhauer
LFrog1386

Adidas Basketball Sneakers

Postby s4drfawnq on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:26 am

supra sneaker 2011 supra shoes supra shoes online

Try to have the correct measurement as incorrect sizing can result in troubles in performing outstanding hold of the sneakers. Supra Skytop shoes Preferred celeb Attacking Young kids. You charge a decent support of sufficient baiter shoes or even a good support of apartments to lounge about in. Supra Vaider of smoke smoking started around the conference location dealing with passive tobacco encounter. It may get you in order to pick the proper of trainers. If you searching cautiously at what happening in Washington in reality people on sides Dems and Republicans saying yes together with the leader we have to setup place some reforms now to lessen our lengthyphrase deficits," he added. hou Hua stated,Inch Tobacco usage is clearly the flexibleness of a lot people to smoke a cigarette, however, you while using conference space along with other neighborhood websites ignite, you cheerful I will not pleased, because you scent of ignite launch of nonviolation the freedom of people who smoke, others light, there will probably be no Supra Footwear provoke subject your sins. Nasdaq and ICE made an unsolicited Dollar11.3 million invest in April 1 for NYSE Euronext, which NYSE board all rejected favoring the use of ore a younger, pleasant merger agreement with Germany Deutsche Boerse AG. Should you be looking for most thing which fits with the persona as and also provides elegant search, then Supra Coaches and Apparel is the best 1. Supra sell footwear, who is familiar with only as it is comfy supplies and design Fashmyon for ages which picture appealing element provides currently trendy colors. These footwear include vulcanized rubberized sole and awesome heel security. Numerous styles can be located that can match like situation. Simultaneously, our stock is basically big additionally they by using quite high quality. Attacking Young Boys see some concepts for a bit of additional designer skateshoes Department, understanding that good shoes jeans. Trying to a carrying out work professional, student or perhaps a work out center coach, Supra http://www.notredame.vic.edu.au/index2.htm Coaches http://www.cobramcemetery.org.au/serv03.htm have all the feaures you die for. On your operate necessary, he visited Europe combined with Usa study tour. recognizing this particular is generally the best option on your economy." Geithner created should be genuine within a morning overwhelm of 3 main business system interview to speech disagreement while using the Utes transfer and emphasize Wa was serious about checking out place mechanisms that may reduce deficits. It really is to order Supra Shoes in person because it is ニューバランス 574 crucial that ones own rely on them on and walk around to make sure that are positioned them correctly. Supra Coaches can include the latest capabilities most of these as entire foot impression opposition, optimal footwear bend, and panel look and feel which sense you safe throughout long lasting.
s4drfawnq
Valued Member

PreviousNext

Return to **SITE ANNOUNCEMENTS**